The LiRI language technology group offers service in the area of Computational and Corpus Linguistics, such as collecting and processing language data, development and maintenance of purpose-built applications, long-term archival of research data, tailored workshops, consulting, and coaching.
On these pages, you can find further information about our areas of competence:
Natural Language Processing
Corpora & Assistive Technology
Linguistic Application Development
Link to detailed service descriptions of the Language Technology group
Link to Project Portfolio of the Language Technology group
Examples of available software tools:
- Databases to store and search data collections
- Natural Language Processing such as automatic part-of-speech tagging, syntactic parsing, semantic tagging etc.
- Data crawling/scraping and processing of web sources, batch download of documents, conversion to XML/JSON
- Workflow tool for the management of linguistic annotation
- Providing access to specialized software for semiautomatic data transcription
- Implementation and configuration of tools for automatic text analysis and classification
- General machine learning tasks (supervised or unsupervised), Neural Network Learning etc.
- Audio signal processing (e.g. for human speech or animal vocalisations)