The LiRI language technology team provides expert support for application development, data processing and IT services. Experts in corpus linguistics, computational linguistics, software development and data mining provide and develop tools for natural language processing.
Examples of available software tools:
- Databases to store and search data collections
- Natural Language Processing such as automatic part-of-speech tagging, syntactic parsing, semantic tagging etc.
- Data crawling/scraping and processing of web sources, batch download of documents, conversion to XML/JSON
- Workflow tool for the management of linguistic annotation
- Providing access to specialized software for semiautomatic data transcription
- Implementation and configuration of tools for automatic text analysis and classification
- General machine learning tasks (supervised or unsupervised), Neural Network Learning etc.
- Audio signal processing (e.g. for human speech or animal vocalisations)